Our client, a leading EPC company, are looking for a Process Commissioning Engineer. We are looking for those from a chemical engineering background to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
* Undertaking the day to day commissioning of the systems allocated to them by the Commissioning Lead Engineers.
* Advising progress/issues to the Lead Commissioning Engineer with regards to undertaking the work detailed in the SPDD's allocated to them.
* Ensuring that the work is carried out efficiently and safely, in accordance with the SPDD's and associated permits/ SSOW etc.
* Correctly completing (recording/signing off) the commissioning documentation in line with the commissioning worksheets and reporting accurately to the Lead Commissioning Engineer
* Raising FOB's and where possible including proposed solutions.
* Undertaking any change or modification work that has been sanctioned by the design task force in line with the restrictions imposed by the commissioning programme.
* Supervision of sub-contractors to ensure work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and within the scope of the sub-contractors' risk assessments and method statements and the Permit to Work.
* Undertaking commissioning activities from punch listing, drive rotation checks, functional testing, system testing etc.
* Identifying (to the Commissioning Lead Engineer) any equipment / monitoring / sampling / access devices necessary to carry out work scope on time
* Stopping commissioning activities and reporting to the Commissioning Lead Engineer if conditions change or unsafe methods are being employed
* Complete and deliver documentation relating to assigned systems and subsystems on an ongoing basis. Maximum allowed time period for delivery is 1 week following completion of task.
* Undertake COSHH assessment relating to substances used during Inactive Commissioning. Review and implement requirements of COSHH assessments. Monitor implementation of the COSHH requirements and identify improvements / report non-compliances.
* Ensuring operating & maintenance information will be extracted from the O&M Manuals and is used in order to provide regular maintenance and correct operation of plant and equipment as necessary. All O&M activities performed on plant and equipment must be recorded.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Similar Job Searches
- Process Commissioning Engineer
- Process Commissioning Engineer in Chester
- Process Commissioning Engineer in Cheshire
- Process Commissioning Engineer in North West
- Process Commissioning Engineer in England, United Kingdom
- Oil and Gas jobs in Chester
- Oil and Gas jobs in Cheshire
- Oil and Gas jobs in North West
- Oil and Gas jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Process Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Engineer Process
- Commissioning Engineer Process
- Engineer Commissioning
- Process Commissioning
- Commissioning Process
- Commissioning Process Engineer