One of the leading Operators in the industry and among the most respected in the world. Committed to innovation, they truly are a major global player with a huge presence in Australia. An Industry leader responsible for developing some of the worlds largest & most complex projects globally. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.
- To deliver the facility in accordance with the project schedule and budget, meeting the requirements of the project in relation to safety, quality, reliability, operability and maintainability throughout its 40 year service life span;
- Each inspector, respectively, is responsible for the day-to-day supervision and witness of activities for the relevant area during the hook-up activities carried out by contractor, including monitoring, instructing, correcting and reporting the working practices of contractor as necessary;
- Work in accordance with safe practices and with correct use of PPE; comply with safety instructions listed in the permit to work;
- Assist with execution, checking, testing and witnessing for the discipline, as defined by the Instrument Superintendent/Supervisor;
- Liaise with Punchlist/ Pre-Comm Coordinator.
- Mandatory Requirements T/BOSIET, Working at Heights, Confined Space Entry, Trade Level Qualification - Discipline Specific, Inspection Certification - Relevant Methodology;
- Recommended Requirements: Provide First Aid, Non Destructive Testing Inspection Level 1 & Level 2, Radiation Officer Certification;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in onshore & offshore construction within the oil & gas industry including working in Korea and Australia;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in working in hook-up and pre-commissioning phases of a project;
- Experience with large production facilities, working offshore and with live facilities.
Salary and Benefits
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader.
As an Mechanical Inspector seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager.
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favourable super fund etc.
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
Similar Job Searches
- Global Marketing Specialist
- Global Marketing Specialist in South Georgia and the Islands
- Oil and Gas jobs in South Georgia and the Islands
- Mechanical Inspector
- Offshore Mechanical
- Mechanical Offshore
- Inspector Mechanical
- Inspector Offshore
- Offshore Inspector
- Mechanical Inspector Offshore
- Offshore Mechanical Inspector
- Mechanical HUC
- HUC Inspector