Click here for more Civil Structural Engineer jobs
Senior Civil Structural Engineer (PMC)
TEC Group International understands the Oil and Energy sector. Our specialist team of recruiters represents a wide variety of major companies in numerous international locations. We have regional consulting teams based in The UK, Europe and The USA.
The vibrant Abu Dhabi city has a population of around 621,000 and is one of the favourite places to work and live within the Middle East. This is due to its fantastic economy and great living standard with having one of the highest GDP per capita in the world.
A well known PMC company within the operations of Subsea, Pipeline and Project Management Services; they have over 30 years of experience within the oil and gas industry and employ over 1300 professionals who are currently engaged in 150 projects worldwide.
- Prepare Civil/Structural design basis, design reports, specifications and check design drawings
- Review of Civil/Structural design basis, drawings, reports, specifications submitted by the design consultants/EPC contractors at each stage of the design to ensure completeness, correctness, and compliance with the scope of work and agreements requirements
- Carry out constructability review during the design and modification stages
- Participate in Bid clarification and Bid Evaluation
- Co-ordinate with other departments, discipline, site and business units
- Performing site visit as and when required
- 15+ years of total experience.
- 12 years of design experience
- Working on Infrastructure project like buildings, marine work and reclamation work would be preference.
- B. Sc degree in Civil Engineering or higher
- $8000 – 10000 per month (All inclusive)
- 20 working days paid holidays + UAE public holidays
- Medical insurance (Family)
- Air tickets (Family)
- Gratuity at the end of service and
- Performance based incentive
Please submit your application online, for further information contact Trish Davis TEC Group Recruitment Consultant on +44 (0) <phone number removed>