Click here for more Quality Engineer and business performance analyst jobs
Quality Engineer and business performance analyst
Reporting to: Quality Manager
1. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Quality Management
- Customer management/Customer service
- 6 sigma qualification
- Membership with a relevant institution (e.g. CQI)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a customer facing role dealing with RFPs/RFQs coming in to the business.
- Good understanding of quality requirements and DNV standards within the Renewable Energy marketplace.
- Working knowledge and involvement in customer satisfaction feedback, analysis and good understanding of dealing with customer complaints.
- Results-driven individual with a desire to seek out opportunities for improving customer satisfaction.
- Implementation of CEO dashboard using balanced scorecard methodology for reporting on Key Performance Indicators across the business.
- Good understanding of management systems and methodologies.
- Knowledge of international standards; Quality ISO 9001, Environmental ISO 14001 and Health and Safety OHSAS 18001.
- Implementation of change management programmes within an organisation using 6 sigma methodologies DMAIC.
- Facilitating and influencing at all levels across the organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management techniques PRINCE2 or similar.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Sharepoint and Web-Access environment.
Provide support to the proposals team for the quality requirements input to bid submissions.
Produce Quality plans for bid submissions and update to meet customer requirements once on contract.
Analysis of Win/Loss against bid submissions for management reporting to drive process improvements back in to the business.
Regular reporting on customer feedback responses and analysis of responses to address and respond to customer concerns.
Management and coordination of customer complaints database for management reporting and responses back to customer on progress and corrective actions.
Management and reporting of customer and competitor intelligence for locations of vessels, utilising sources of information such as Automatic Identification System (AIS), the Internet and industry magazines.
Development, implementation and maintenance of the business management system meeting the requirements of international standards.
Development, implementation and maintenance of the CEO dashboard to allow transparent and efficient reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
The management, coordination and progress reporting of business improvement programmes across the organisation.
Writing detailed specifications in order to ensure the requirements of business improvement programmes are fully captured and understood for implementation.
Close liaison with the IS team in the Business Services directorate in order to coordinate business improvement programmes.
Compliance with the Company’s Quality, Health Safety and Environmental Policyand manuals and the Business Operating Procedures.
Quality of information provided to the customer ensuring it is of highest standard.
Point of contact for monitoring, evaluation and reporting on customer feedback and customer complaints performance.
Driver of improvements against agreed Customer KPIs within the CEO dashboard.
Market intelligence for customers and competitors information.
Driver for change in line with KPIs from CEO dashboard.
Maintenance of technical specifications supporting the CEO dashboard and business improvement programmes.
Drive implementation of business improvement programmes to successful completion.