LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB)
JOB NUMBER: 18206
Do you have a passion for customer service and an aptitude for accounts payable? Reporting to the coordinator, supplier help, you will respond to a high volume of payment-related inquiries surrounding system and process stabilization, by analyzing requests and creating resolutions in an effort to reduce systematic issues within our supply chain operations and with our integrated partners.
- Investigate and resolve invoice and payment issues and analyze vendor account payment reconciliations
- Liaise with vendors and supply chain management (SCM) team members to conduct root cause analysis and resolve issues in a timely manner and in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Identify potential system problems and build solutions or escalate for resolution
- Analyze and execute SAP system payment processes including risk based assessments, service entry sheets, and evaluated receipt settlement routines
- Coach SCM team members and external vendors with regards to accounts payable process and SAP technical guidance
- Identify, develop, and deliver training opportunities on topics relevant to supplier help processes
- Build reports and communicate relevant supplier help statistics to coordinators and team leads
Experience and Education:
- Two or more years of experience in accounts payable
- Customer service experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills in English; bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of accounting practices with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset
- You demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to prioritize and achieve results
- You constantly ask what could go wrong and check for out-of-the-ordinary conditions and learn to anticipate potential problems
- This position is based in Calgary, Alberta at the Suncor Energy Center on a Monday to Friday schedule
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Our mission to create energy for a better world begins with caring about the communities we live and work in, while responding to your interests and concerns. Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see how we're living up to our commitment to keeping you informed.
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Suncor is committed to accessibility and accommodations will be provided to applicants upon request. At Suncor, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at <web address removed> and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
Similar Job Searches
- Analyst Supplier Help
- Analyst Supplier Help in Calgary
- Analyst Supplier Help in Calgary (Div. 6)
- Analyst Supplier Help in Alberta
- Analyst Supplier Help in Canada
- Oil and Gas jobs in Calgary
- Oil and Gas jobs in Calgary (Div. 6)
- Oil and Gas jobs in Alberta
- Oil and Gas jobs in Canada