We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as financial reporting and budget preparation, preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other administrative services within a specific function (i.e. Accounting, Procurement, Security). Monitors or assists in monitoring administrative functions to ensure compliance with administrative directives and effective management techniques. Evaluates office production, revises procedures, or devises new methods to improve efficiency of work flow. Reviews personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness. Prepares activities and budget reports for guidance of management. Coordinates activities of various personnel within department. No more than 20% of activities are clerical in nature.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4375 South Loop 1604 E, Elmendorf, Texas, 78112, United States
Requisition Number: 47410
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: ESG MGT
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Similar Job Searches
- United States Elmendorf Office Administrator
- United States Elmendorf Office Administrator in Elmendorf, Texas
- United States Elmendorf Office Administrator in Bexar County, Texas
- United States Elmendorf Office Administrator in Texas
- United States Elmendorf Office Administrator in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Elmendorf, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Bexar County, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Office Administrator
- United States
- Administrator Office