Process Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Process Engineer jobs
Our client is actively seeking 6 process engineers to work on a contract basis - 12 month contract opportunities starting 3rd week of January - contracts may be extended depending on client and project.
Rates will depend on experience but will range between $65.00 - $80.00 per hour.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please send me a copy of your resume in WORD format to : <email address removed>
Our client is a great EPC company in the greater Houston area. While most of the work will be conducted in Houston, TX, there will be a need to make occasional site visits.
- Develop PFDs for upstream process design and provide input to P&IDs
- Perform pipeline and piping hydraulic modeling for single phase and two phase flow, including calculating pressure drops, fluid velocities and line sizing
- Perform production equipment sizing for various production and utility equipment including separators, gas compressors, vent/flare scrubbers and oil/gas/water treating equipment
- Review existing production facilities and perform calculations to troubleshoot/debottleneck facilities as required
- Perform heat/radiation analysis for flare and vent systems using appropriate software
- 10 years’ of experience as a Process Engineer in the Oil & Gas industry and 5 years’ working directly on offshore projects including offshore production facilities
- At least a Bachelor’s in chemical engineering or related discipline
- ASPEN/HYSYS experience is required
- Must be able to model / input flare and vent piping arrangements for ASPEN