Subsea Installations & Completions Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Subsea Installations & Completions Engineer jobs
My client, a large operator here in Houston is currently looking for an experienced Subsea Completions Engineer. Proper candidate will have extensive experience in subsea test trees, subsea installation and workover controls or compensated coil tubing lift frames.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- For ensuring all subsea well operations under incumbent's control are performed in a safe manner, so all risks to personnel and assets are as low as reasonably practical.
- For ensuring all subsea well operations under incumbent's control are planned and performed efficiently, and reported accurately so as to maximize the value to the organization.
- For the development and implementation of effective solutions to resolve problems and issues on subsea well operations projects.
- For performing occasional offshore supervision, so as to maintain the safety and quality of the offshore operations..
- Raise detailed well operations cost estimates (AFE) based on planned work scope.
- Liaise with client to establish well work objectives.
- Liaise with support contractors.
- Prepare work programs to meet the defined objectives and in line with planned activities, including regulatory notifications and consents.
- Lead subsea planning meetings as required and co-ordinate the resources necessary for the planned operations.
- Identify and order all well operations equipment and services as required.
- Provide first line technical support to relevant subsea well operations and inventory.
- Manage relevant equipment and materials inventories.
- Attend daily office meetings to manage the quality of the well operations by ensuring they are carried out to the required standards.
- Identify operations/technical deficiencies and obtain satisfactory solutions.
- Track and report expenditure as required.
- Compile, record, maintain and transfer well operations data.
- Prepare operations performance measurements and final job reports.
- Review new technologies and techniques to aid continuous improvement to subsea well operations.
- Perform onsite operations supervision.
- Incumbent shall ensure that the Safety Management System is complied with at all times and that appropriate preparation and resource has been made to permit the safe execution of all well services operations under their control.
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in deepwater subsea completion as Completion Engineer with experience spent at well site on performing the planned subsea operations.
- Technical understanding of the complexities of planning and executing well and subsea operations. Adequate technical knowledge on planning and running operations with vertical and horizontal x-mas trees.
- Knowledge of test rees, installation and work over controls, compensated coil tubing lifts.
- Computer literate and capable of collating and interpreting technical information, and preparing reports of well operational activities
Please apply directly with a CV.