Training Center Manager job in Angola
Click here for more Training Center Manager jobs
Cegelec is an integrated international group providing technological services to companies, public and local authorities. The Group employs 25,000 people and is present in some 30 countries worldwide, through a network of 200 agencies and over 1,200 offices.
Cegelec GSS, a subsidiary of VINCI Energies, have their activities centred on five core businesses:
- Energy, Electricity.
- Automation, Instrumentation and Control.
- Information and Communication Technologies.
- HVAC, Mechanics.
- Maintenance and Services.
Cegelec Oil&Gas Management is looking for a project in Western Africa (Angola) a TRAINING CENTER MANAGER.
As an experienced Technical Training Manager, you will be required to run a Technical Training Centre inWest Africa.
This implies :
- Management of the Training program to international / OPITO standards,
- Management of the administrative and technical staff,
- P&L and budget management,
- Development and diversification of the customer portfolio.
Required skills for the execution of the SERVICE
- A minimum of two years of higher education.
- 5 years minimum experience in Training Centre management, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Requires a specific accreditation (“training for trainers” organized by headquarters).
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
- Good communication skills, business acumen, organization and method, pedagogic skills, team spirit.
- Fluent English, Portuguese a plus.