Senior Reservoir Engineer - Houston job in USA
Click here for more Senior Reservoir Engineer - Houston jobs
Senior Reservoir Engineer – Houston, Texas – Permanent Staff Role
My client is a global Exploration and Production Oil Company who has grown excessively over recent years. Due to this expansion, they are wanting to invest heavily in their reservoir department as it has been identified as an integral part in driving the company forward to the next level.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct reservoir engineering studies and manage reservoir exploitation and operation.
- Perform economic evaluation of exploratory, development and producing oil and gas fields.
- Compute assets reserves estimates under SEC and SPE criteria.
- Build reservoir flow simulation models using ECLIPSE from PETREL geological models.
- Perform reservoir engineering simulation studies and propose alternatives for oil and gas field development.
- Design, evaluate, recommend and implement optimal reservoir production/injection plans.
- Evaluate partner proposals for reservoir development and operation and recommend actions to the management.
- Evaluate well logs.
- Propose new well locations (vertical, horizontal, slanted) by using flow simulation models and/or well types, design and interpret well tests and pressure gradient data.
- Evaluate core data to determine rock properties.
- Interpret PVT data analysis.
- Monitor production, drilling and completion operations.
- Propose completion and work over interventions in wells.
- Maintain geologic, reservoir and production database
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field; plus
- 10 years of progressively related experience, to include in reservoir flow simulation models and demonstrated knowledge of ECLIPSE and PETREL RE.
If this is of interest, and you have the required skills and experience, please apply right away with a confidential copy of your CV and contact details