Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor job in USA
Click here for more Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor jobs
This is a Direct Position as a Health Safety and Environmental Advisor for an International Oil and Gas Exploration Company
- Coordinating and interfacing with Government regarding HSE laws and regulations. (Worldwide)
- Ensure the compliance of government laws and regulations.
- Responsible for Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Impact Studies.
- Will be directly involved in the Front-End Permitting Process.
- Determining and proposing annual budgets in order to comply with government mandated HSE regulations.
- Analyzing scientific and technical journals, financial reports and regulatory documents.
- Developing procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Presenting information and responding to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients, regulatory agencies and the general public.
- Planning and managing environmental and/or safety programs for the company worldwide.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 10-15 years of HSE experience in a Corporate Environment
- Specializing in Oil & Gas, Engineering, and Offshore or Exploration experience
- Must have International HSE Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong Analytical Skills