Logistics & Infrastructure Engineer job in USA
The position will be responsible for the delivery of Logistics & Infrastructure (L&I) support to different Upstream, Downstream and Wind energy Projects. The contracted position will report into the Projects & Technology, Projects & Engineering Support, Operational Excellence, Logistics and Infrastructure organization. The contracted position will be assigned to work with Project Delivery organizations as members of Project Teams to provide the necessary Logistics support.
- Contributing effectively to the Framing of Opportunities / Projects.
- Developing Logistics strategies and requirements for implementation in projects
- Developing L&I Resource Assessments (LIRA) to be approved by L&I TA2.
- Developing L&I Operational philosophies, to be approved by L&I TA2 and project responsible technical authorities.
- Developing L&I Strategies, to be approved by L&I TA2 and project responsible technical authorities.
- Developing L&I Project execution Plans, to be approved by L&I TA2 and project responsible technical authorities.
- Developing L&I transition and operations plans and project responsible technical authorities.
- Delivering all L&I requirements and input needed along the project phases
- Responsible for providing L&I input to other disciplines, within the designated projects, ensuring any advice given describe specific actions to be taken. These disciplines are Front-End Project Management, HSSE & SP, Contracting & Procurement, Civil, Structural & Offshore Engineering, Project Management, Production Operations / Operations Management, Maintenance & Integrity, and all others involved in the project teams, etc.
- Assuring that any proposed L&I actions are received, considered, progressed / fed back, and included in any relevant documentation by the project team.
- Embedding L&I management systems into the projects
- Ensuring full project compliance with the Discipline control and assurance framework and requesting approval of L&I TA2 shall any deviation occur.
Report progress on the different projects and activities performed to the L&I Technical Authority
- Bsc. in Logistics, Industrial, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 10 years in the O&G industry
- Proven experience in logistics management and project management
- Experience in development of Logistics, supply and infrastructure assessment, development of Logistics strategies, execution plans and operational philosophies, etc.
- Proven experience in Project logistics.
- Proven experience in Logistics operations (Land, Marine, Aviation, Warehousing, Waste management, Housing Camps, Shore side Logistics Supply bases, Customs Clearance, Lifting and Hoisting, etc.)
- Proven experience in contracting strategies and contract management
- Proven experience in negotiations (contracts, etc.)
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in multicultural environments / international companies
- Proven Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social performance (HSSE & SP) leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Change Management knowledge