Deepwater Drilling Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Deepwater Drilling Engineer jobs
Brunel Energy currently requires Deepwater Drilling Engineers for their client based in New Orleans.
The purpose of this opening is to enhance the deepwater subsea drilling engineering team with an experienced drilling engineer.
The successful candidate will work with the subsurface and operations experts to develop and execute the well design according to client’s design and HSE standards. The drilling engineer will plan the wells according to the Well Delivery Process and adhere to Discipline Controls in place.
The candidate will support the clients New Orleans production group and be an integral part of the wells team, which consist of completion and drilling engineers, and will work with the extended subsurface team.
- HSE is the most critical aspect of planning and executing these wells.
- Knowledge and commitment to implement Goal Zero and life saving rules.
- Delivering on individual well critical success factors.
- Well pressure containment integrity.
- Selecting the appropriate technologies to maximize value to the project.
- Compliance with internal and external well design requirements.
- Engineering degree
- 15 years or more of well design and operations experience
- Gulf of Mexico (GOM) drilling experience