Deepwater Completion Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Deepwater Completion Engineer jobs
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a major oil & gas operator, has an opportunity for a Deepwater Completions Engineer to work on a contract basis located in Houston.
- Supporting the completion team for a portfolio of projects in engineering detailed design covering the planning and execution phases of large subsea developments
- Evaluating the feasibility, risk costs and operability of completion options for concept selection phase
- Interfacing with vendors, support teams and drilling teams to obtain integrated solutions
- Ensuring that the completion design and operations are optimized to achieve all of the well objectives
- Collaborating with drilling, subsea and operations teams to ensure robust solutions and interfaces
- Optimizing use of existing technology while utilizing new technology when applicable
- Delivering deepwater completions on time, on budget, and with the functionality and reliability specified in the design basis
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (i.e. Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, etc.)
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in completion design and execution including deepwater
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major operator on a contract basis.