Sr Oracle Analyst – Oracle INV / SCM job in USA
Sr. Oracle Techno-Functional Analyst – Oracle Inventory and Supply Chain Management
An exciting role exists for a Sr. Applications Analyst with Oracle Inventory and Supply Chain tools experience. The Analyst will sit in booming Houston, TX. The role comes with s great base salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits and upward mobility. Relocation expenses are paid by the employer.
The employer is a multi-billion dollar, global provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage. They have over 10,000 employees in over 30 countries and are in a growth mode. Their core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define their culture.
Work as an Oracle specialist focusing on specific modules within inventory, shipping, and purchasing functions that support manufacturing and supply chain. Provide support to the supply chain management group. Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Inventory (INV). Work as a liaison to the developers and analysts to support the Oracle applications and execution process. Assist with Oracle e-business upgrades and process changes.
• Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedure, and process documents
• Conduct regular audits of Supply Chain, manufacturing, and engineering processes within Oracle
• Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications
• Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications and train users
• 2 years working experience in Oracle Applications
• Previous Supply Chain and Manufacturing experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Technology or related area
• Oracle Inventory (INV), Receiving (RCV), and Shipping (WSH) module experience
• Oracle setup, configuration and workflows experience
• Functional design set up using SDLC/AIM methodologies
• The ability to translate business requirements to developers and users
• Setup and configure business applications
• Develop and execute test plans for production
• Identify and resolve project issues
• Knowledge of Oracle forms and SQL queries using Oracle database table structures
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the application
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills
• Teamwork and leadership skills are a must
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• APICS Certification
• Previous consulting experience
• Knowledge of Oracle Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Oracle Purchasing (PO)
Qualified candidates should send their confidential resume to <email address removed>. Your resume and inquiry will be held in the strictest of confidence.