Construction Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Construction Engineer jobs
An exciting opportunity for a Construction engineer. Our client is a Global Super major operator.
* Provide E/I detailed Client review at Revisions B and ICR for all E/I work packages
* Attend Project (CTR) Construct ability reviews and Engineering Design reviews
* Verify that material selection by procurement remains within specs and standards
* Support QA/QC activities for project materials and equipment
* Inspection of project materials and equipment at vendor yards as needed
* Provide guidance for development Construction work packages
* Provide 6/12 scheduling support for P&M engineered projects
* Help manage delivery for all offshore bound E/I materials
* Participate/Act as company rep for Factory Acceptance Testing - witness/sign-off, prior to shipment of equipment
* Act as liason with offshore to provide clarification for workpack revisions when questions/clarifications come from offshore
* Participate in field walk-down/development of construction work package comments with operations and facility supervision (Construction and PTL from offshore team)
* Oversight of field execution/installation of E/I construction work packages
* Ensure that all materials/equipment are being installed per guidelines
* Verify mechanical completion of installed projects and that equipment is acceptable for handover to facility operations
* Verify (as work progresses) that GoC certification is being completed in preparation for handover to operations
* Assist facility(s) with commissioning and start-up activities
* Provide field engineering support for construction during offshore construction with feedback to Houston engineering
* Ensure red line drawings are being updated in the field during construction, and ensure red lines are sent to Houston engineering to allow As-Builting Process to start
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.