Completions Engineer job in USA
Click here for more Completions Engineer jobs
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Completion Engineer.
- Work independently to perform technical completion / workover engineering for well design, cost estimates, project planning, operations support and review of rig requirements.
- Ensure asset planning team is supported with completion/re engineering.
- Will participate in field reviews, peer reviews, optimization studies, and local operational knowledge/experience gathering.
- Applies Capital Stewardship principles, Decision Analysis, Risk Assessment, CPDEP and Completion Engineering practices.
- Occasional travel to field operations in will be required.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Minimum High School or GED 10 yrs industry Experience
- Minimum 2 years Workover/Completion experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Workover Rig Experience, Cementing, Frac, Wireline, Coil Tubing, Wellhead, Fishing
- Well Control (Candidate will have to take company's internal well control course)